LEAD HAZARD REDUCTION PROGRAM COMING SOON!!
In October, East Baton Rouge Parish will be launching a program to remove lead-based paint hazards in residences across the community. An application will be made available on this website for residents and property owners to apply to the program. Eligible households will be prioritized for assistance based on the following criteria:
1. Households with children age 6 and under with an elevated blood lead (EBL) at or above 10 ug/dl
2. Households with children under the age of 6 without knowing EBL
3. Households with pregnant women
4. Households with children over the age of 6 with an elevated blood lead (EBL) at or above 10 ug/dl
5. Households with age 62 and older
6. All other occupant demographics